Surgical Options in Managing Glaucoma A – Z. In this course you will:
- Describe the various factors involved in choosing the surgery as the treatment of choice in management of glaucoma patients.
- Describe and understand the various surgical techniques used in glaucoma management.
- Describe the pre-operative measurements and procedures involved in surgery
- Describe the various complications that can occur related to specific procedures.
- Describe current and future trends in surgical techniques
View the following lecture presentation recorded by Pinakin G Davey OD, PhD, FAAO, Professor:
A PowerPoint Handout available in PDF format, outline key points covered in the lecture presentation.