Medical Management of Glaucoma A – Z . In this course you will:
- Know the mechanism of actions of the major agents used in medical management
- Know the side effects both ocular and systemic side effects of the medications
- Contraindications and drug interactions of various agents
- Dosage of various medications
- First line of therapy and considerations when first line of therapy fails.
- Know the combination agents available in USA
- Know the lowering intraocular pressure in office setting
- Know the effects of preservatives and chronic therapy and preservative free options of medications in glaucoma management
- Neuroprotection and future drugs
View the following lecture presentation recorded by Pinakin Gunvant Davey OD, PhD, FAAO, Professor:
A PowerPoint Handout available in PDF format, outline key points covered in the lecture presentation.