Epidemiology Clinical Trials in Glaucoma. In this course you will:
- Describe various risk factors that are associate with glaucoma
- Understand the differences between treatable and associated risk factors
- Understand various incidence and prevalence statistics of glaucoma as associated with different ethnic groups
- Understand the major end points of pivotal glaucoma trials and the summary of clinical outcomes of the trials.
- Understand the clinical trials that were focused on comparison of treatment strategies and set the guidelines for treatment of glaucoma.
View the following lecture presentation recorded by Pinakin G Davey OD, PhD, FAAO, Professor:
A PowerPoint Handout available in PDF format, outline key points covered in the lecture presentation.