Welcome to our Course on Surgical Options in Managing Glaucoma A – Z [Course # 46956-GL / COPE Event # 109976]. In this course you will:
- Describe the various factors involved in choosing the surgery as the treatment of choice in management of glaucoma patients.
- Describe and understand the various surgical techniques used in glaucoma management.
- Describe the pre-operative measurements and procedures involved in surgery
- Describe the various complications that can occur related to specific procedures.
- Describe current and future trends in surgical techniques
View the following lecture presentation recorded by Pinakin G Davey OD, PhD, FAAO, Professor:
A PowerPoint Handout available in PDF format, outline key points covered in the lecture presentation.
To view the recording, you will need Flash 10.1 or higher. If you don’t have Flash 10.1 on your computer system, you can download a free version from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. To learn how to use the video player, we suggest you view our brief tutorial on Viewing Recorded Presentations with Echo360.