The streaming video presentations listed below contain all the information you need to complete the course. They were recorded using Echo360, which requires Flash 10.1 or higher. If you don’t have Flash 10.1 on your computer system, you can download a free version from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/. You can return here to view or review the recordings as often as you like during the subscription period.
If you would like to view our brief tutorial on Viewing Recorded Presentations with Echo360, select the link.
In addition to the links to the recordings themselves, each presentation listed below is accompanied by a Course Summary pdf file, which provides an outline of the presentation content, and in some cases, the slides in a PowerPoint Handout pdf file.
To return to the Course Instructions or continue to the Posttest, select the appropriate link.
- Toolbox in Managing Glaucoma: Tonometry, Pachymetry etc.
- Glaucoma and the Optic Nerve
- Glaucoma Back to Basics
- Visual Fields in Glaucoma Management
- Epidemiology Clinical Trials in Glaucoma
- Gonioscopy: Finding a Better Angle
- Developmental Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension
- Primary Open Angle Glaucoma
- Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Medical Management of Glaucoma A – Z
- Secondary Glaucomas, Didactic Course
- Surgical Options in Managing Glaucoma A – Z
- Review of Normal Tension Glaucoma