2 CE credit available.
Instructor: Raymond R. Maeda, OD, FAAO, Associate Professor, College of Optometry, Western University of Health Sciences
This 2 hour course will start with the basic principles of visual fields and end up with the participants analyzing visual fields and identifying visual field defects that occur in glaucoma patients.
1. Review basic visual field concepts
2. Review analysis of visual fields
3. Review of the reliability indices, grayscale/sensitivity plot, probability plots and global indices are and their clinical significance
4. Review of the Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer
5. Review of the Octopus Visual Field Analyzer
6. Compare and contrast the Humphrey and Octopus perimeters
7. Review of visual fields of patients who are glaucoma suspects or have been diagnosed with glaucoma
Your registration fee entitles you to 30 days of unlimited access to a lecture presentation recorded by Professor Maeda. To see a brief demo of one of our lecture presentations, select Demo (requires Flash). Your subscription also includes unlimited access to the posttest, which you can take as many times as you need to in order to pass the course